Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Throw Back Photo Dump: Gothic Graveyard Shoot

Woahh, a blog post!? Bet you nearly died of shock! Unfortunately its not anything recent or super bloggy (but I may have some projects coming up in 2015 that will see me back here far more often hint hint)

For today, I'm doing a photodump of an old shoot I did, because I noticed I don't really have all the pictures in the same place.:) I thiiink this was either 2011 or 2012. Some photos I still love, some just seem plain awful now, but I figured I'd include them all! More under the cut.:D





























6 comments:

  1. I have seen much better pictures of you, these all seem very dark, there doesn't seem to be a lot of processing work involved and the focal points are not sharp at all, a wide fstop might suit landscapes but not here, I see very little evidence of depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful and I love the dress its so perfect. So so pretty wish i looked liked you. By the way I love your videos there so inspirational and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are SOOOOO cool! I'm gonna try this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are SOOOOO cool! I'm gonna try this

    ReplyDelete