Saturday, 17 November 2012

Photodump~

Got more Sclera lenses!:D

Just some random pictures with no particular place to go, so here ya go!;D Click the "Read More" link at the bottom of this entry for all of 'em!:D




Hurrdurrrr.

Over exposed webcam shot of dooom

I tried to do this when I was super ill so ended up doing a really half assed job, hence it looking shit.:C


Immediately after cycling four miles.:D And I wasn't even on the ground gasping for air, WOO!

Chopped up one of my wigs so I could have a fringe now and again.:3




Seriously in love with my new lenses.T^T I need ALL the sclera lenses.:3 <3


I forgot to add these pictures in my halloween post, Maria made goody bags for everyone who took part in the shoot.^O^

There were loads of sweets in that bag but I kinda ate them all before I could take this, oops!>O<

Cute sticker.:3 <3


3 comments:

  1. I want those contacts O____O

    --
    Please do check out my style blog as well:
    http://blingyoctopus.blogspot.ca/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooo cute!and perfect gifts ^^

    ReplyDelete