Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Daily Bike Rides~


I GOTS DEM CRAZY EYES

Hellooo~ I meant to do this post yesterday so I could do my Circus of Horrors post today but I immediately forgot. So I'll attempt this now.:)

Nothing majorly exciting, just little updates. So every day since Monday (Yeah ok, only three days so far, but it will continue) I've been going for a cycle in the park.:) Jakes decided its time to get fit again, so he goes for a run and I got for a ride on my bike, usually between 4 and 6 miles a day.:3

Should hopefully get me in better shape, but its also fun because I love being out with all the trees and crunchy leaves, plus I get to say hello to everyone's adorable dogs there.>O<

And I never got over that stage in life where seeing a squirrel is just like the most exciting thing in the world, and have nearly fallen off my bike about 15 times because I've spotted a squirrel and been like "OHMAHGOOSH!"

So yeah.^-^ Also took my camera the past two days. I took like a million pictures but most were blurred because they were just while I was zooming past on the bike, but I got some nice ones. Including a few where I've been pestering the local wild life.>-< Haha. Yet to get any decent squirelly pictures because I can't get close enough, I need to get some sort of ultra mega zoom lens of squirelly doom.

So yeah, click the "read more" link at the bottom of this post for pictures and whatnot.:3 <3






He has something in his beak ^-^







Theres a sneaky fuzzy squirrel tail in this picture

Spot the robin

After cycling 6 miles while wearing 4 jumpers. WARM.



Is there a nursery rhyme about a crow and the moon? There should be

I REALLY LIKE CROWS OK.


2 comments:

  1. so pretty pics,and I love ur first lenses *___*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so fabulous, and I love that you do posts about your workouts and health. It's nice to get a reminder that even gorgeous gals like you do have to put in a bit of effort - makes me feel like there's hope for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete