Tuesday, 23 October 2012

AWWWWWWW

MY MUM IS AWESOME.
But I'll get to that~ Its taking me aaaages to write this because I'm constantly being distracted and can't seem to focus on any one thing for more than 30 seconds. Which is why I don't blog nearly as often as I intend to!x_x 

Anywho! Yesterday Jake and I set out on the fairly long walk into Belfast to head to craft world because I've been seriously been needing some halloween crafty time. The walk in would have been ok, but about half way there I think I took some sort of reaction to the stockings I was wearing, which is odd because I've worn them before with no problem. But my legs started getting really itchy, like REALLY bad. Tried to ignore it because I didn't want to be fussing with my stockings walking down a main road haha.

Finally got to craft world and it got A MILLION times worse, I couldn't even think of what I was there to get. My legs were really burning, it felt like they were on fire, it was utterly unbearable.D:

Managed to focus through it long enough to pick up the bits and pieces I wanted and paid for them (YAY FOR FANCY NEW PAYPAL CARD) and immediately rushed off to primark to buy some new cheap tights.x_x The ones I got were actually very pretty. Luckily there was no queue for about the first time ever so I bought them then rushed off to the changing room to put them on. When I took my stockings on my legs were bright red and patchy (not to mention covered in pretty deep scratches from me trying to stop the itching), it looked an absolute mess! Popped on my new tights, legs still felt a little bit odd but it was a million times better, you have no idea.

After that we headed to Pound World, which is the best place ever, especially at halloween, to pick up some spooky snacks for our halloweeny craft night. I also got these, which I wore the whole way home

Crazy eyes.o-o I can see forever..

I don't know what makes it creepy, but it was good.

So we watched Harry Potter while eating our snacks and making things, it was a lovely night.^w^

Later on however I got extremely weepy, I don't know what set it off, but the flood gates had opened and I was crying at pretty much everything. I was talking to my mum on facebook and mentioned that I'd started crying because I thought I'd bought wotsits earlier and I'd just remembered that I infact had not (I REALLY like cheesy things ok??)

There was no reply after that message so I figured she'd gone to bed since it was about 4am. About 20 minutes later there was a knock on our window (and considering the area we live in, I assumed it couldn't possibly be anything good, but I got up to investigate anyway)

There was my mum standing at the door with a HUGE multipack of wotsits! Not to mention 3 shopping bags filled with other goodies, including the most amazing teeny tiny halloween cupcakes ever.O-O

TEENY TINY CUPCAKE!
So that was adorable.;o; My mum is amazing haha. And I finally got my wotsits.<3

Was actually going to write the blog entry after that but it was like 4:30 so I ended up crashing into bed and passing out instead.

Today was semi-productive, got a few things sorted that I'd been meaning to for ages, about to make some more crafty things now, and I'm just after watching Casper for the first time in years. MY HEART PHYSICALLY HURTS.

Really enjoyed walking about today, the leaves are beautiful and you can really feel the excitement of halloween in the air. That sounds cheesy, but honestly, it just feels different. 

So thats it for now! Sorry for the crappy boring pictures! I shooould if all goes to plan be doing a little "photoshoot" this week, so stay tuned for that!^_^ Also have some other fun things coming up if fundages allow for it.

BAIIII lovelies!OwO

2 comments: