Friday, 15 June 2012

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!


Well, kinda tomorrow, but its past midnight so wheee, birthday! I'll do a proper post after the weekend about it and what else I've been doing for the past while, until then, you can read about my last birthday here:

http://vampirefreaks.com/journal_comment.php?entry=7105815

^_^ I kinda look like a dude in those pictures.;o; There was no time for fancy make-up or making an effort >_< Lol.

Me on my last birthday!


I do really miss my dreads though..;o; Might put them back in soon. But I've got two wigs on the way from Hong Kong so it would be a bit silly..T^T Bah, we'll see!

Hope everyone is doing well and I'm sorry for not posting much, have just been busy, will try to update asap! <3

Byeeee

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. why did i just sign off my comment the way i generally do a post?

      Delete
  2. 생일축하합니다~❤ Have an amazing day! >3<❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw we have the same birthday (: i hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely day! Xxxx:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you look so fabulous and wonderful and happy birthday ^___^

    ReplyDelete