Monday, 14 May 2012

*Disney Eye Circle Lens Review*



Hello! I'm back with another circle lens review.


Click above for these lenses.



I'll admit, when I first opened them up and saw them, I wasn't very impressed and thought they wouldn't look good, but I couldn't have been more wrong! I ended up adoring these lenses.

First up, some basic information!


Manufacturer:Vassen
Type of Lense:One Year Disposable
Material:Etafilcon A UV features: 70% 95% UVA UVB
Packaging:1 piece in a vial
Water Content:48%
And here is the lens design:


The pattern looks kinda floral to me, which is really cute.:3 The reason I originally didn't like them, was because of how many gaps there were, but when I put them in I realised this was actually a good thing! They still give a very dark dolly eye, but those gaps allow in little peeks of natural colour, which actually just makes it look like your eyes are SUPER shiny and sparkly, which gives a really cute innocent look. I think its adorable!

They definitely make your eyes look massive! I keep getting picture comments asking what photoshop I'm using to make my eyes look so big, when in reality, its these lenses! (and a little bit of make-up trickery)

So if they're good enough to make my eyes look so big they look photoshopped, they're big enough for me!:D

Next up, some comparison pictures, all taken in natural light.:)

One lens in, no make-up

Both lenses, no make-up

Both lenses with make-up!
Look how pretty they are!

They're also super comfortable! Of course, you should always pay attention to the instructions with your lenses, the only time they ever bother me is if I leave them in far longer than recommended, they'll feel a little annoying, as with any lenses, but if you follow the instructions, you'll barely notice them in your eyes! I often forget I'm wearing them then can't figure out why people are so fascinated by my eyes!

I would most definitely recommend these lenses, they're very pretty and give the perfect doll-eyed look!

As I've mentioned before, the company themselves are fantastic and extremely helpful.:) I'll leave you some pictures of what the lenses look like when worn.^_^





15 comments:

  1. you look so kawaii,and I adore ur piercings and blouse on first picture :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! <3 thankyou for following my blog. You are absolutely beautiful! may i ask where you get your dreads? or do you make them? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely.^_^ I would usually make my own, but the black ones are from Dollylox dreads, you can find her on facebook.^O^

      And thanks to everyone else too.<3

      Delete
  3. oh how i wish i could wear lenses!

    they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH THEY LOOK SO AWESOME ON YOU !!! They are more outstunning as I though it would be !:O You should definitely post more picture from you and the lenses ,I kind of really like them on you *____*

    (http://darkyberryish.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CANT FIND IT WITH POWER!!WHERE I CAN BUY IT CAUSE I USE GLASES?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHERE ELSE I CAN BUY THEM??
    PLZZ TELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know.O_O If you mean this particular kind of lenses I dont even know if they make them with power. If you mean circle lenses in general, try googling "prescription circle lenses"

      ...yeah.

      Delete
  7. Hello!!!:3 you are soooo cute!!! im just wondering how large they are, cuz im buying my own very soon and i just wonder how "big" 18 mm is, and what size are thoes?(my english is bad i know) plz answer:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I made a size comparison between a normal contact lens and a circle lens of the same kinda size as these ones! Hope it helps!

      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X58ta0Ml5Nw/T2ZkFVTHIQI/AAAAAAAAALY/DA4x5hCQpEI/s320/DSC_1476.jpg

      Delete
  8. Aww just stumbled on this page, been looking for some circle lenses for a long time now. Thank you so much for the helpful review ;) - these ones really look amazing on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing lenses! And amazing review! Also they combine with your style :D

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/
    Could you please follow my girlfriend blog? I would be so happy!

    ReplyDelete