Saturday, 21 April 2012

Life Updates







Hellooo~ ヾ(^∇^)

I'm back for another long overdue post.>O< So I suppose I should start with Easter since I did say I would be updating with that.(。-_-。)

I was waiting to get pictures back from my mum, but that doesn't seem to be happening, oh well.D:

Buuut Jake, my mum, my granny and I all went up to this big amazing forest in Newcastle (Northern Ireland) which is pretty damn far away and I ended up feeling extremely car sick, but I survived..x__x'



I made cupcakes for it.^_^ They were super tasty <3

But yeah, we got up there and went for a walk until we found a good spot, so we stopped for a picnic, Jake and I ate while my mum went hiding eggs everywhere for us to do an Easter egg hunt.>w<' And yes, this was entirely my idea. I don't think I'll ever grow up.(*´∀`*)

So once all the eggs were hidden we set off to find them, got lots of tasty things!^O^

Here is all my Easter loot.:D (Got 2 of some eggs.)








Not too bad eh?:D

So that was lovely.^_^ Had a really wonderful day.

Recently I haven't been doing a huge amount. Been in at the reptile shop a lot, I've cuddled with so many snakes in the past couple of days.:D Our royal python and boa constrictor, plus two burmese pythons and a carpet python. I love them all, wish I could take them all home.:(

But actually, one pretty boy should be coming home with us soon.OwO LOOK AT HIM!


Isn't he lovely!?

Hes only two years old and kinda small for his age, but once we get him and start feeding him often, hes going to get MUCH bigger. I love him!

Also, I've decided that I'm going to apply to some modelling agencies soon. I know, I know, its VERY unlikely as my style would probably be a problem, but it couldn't hurt, right? So for a week or two I'm going to work suuuuper hard on my diet and exercise and try to get lots of new pictures taken that would look impressive to an agency, then apply.:)

I'm not expecting much out of it, but I think it would be fun anyway.^O^ And it would be cool if it did work out. I'd love to be able to go to places like London and Tokyo for photoshoots. Hell, I plan on doing that regardless of what happens with the agencies, it'll just mean I'll have to find my own way there.:P




Pretty Nails with one of my cupcakes.^_^

So other than all that, not much else to say! I will try to keep updated more often, just depends what I've been doing.:O OOH also, hoping to learn Japanese and Mandarin soon.x__x Going to be haaard. Especially the Mandarin. I know bits and pieces of Japanese already and don't struggle with it too badly, but Mandarin melts my brain.D;

Ok, now I'm done!

Have some new pictures.^O^ Byeeee <3










4 comments:

  1. First of all: I want snakes to. SO BADLY!
    Second: come to Belgium so we can shoot together! :D That would be eppiiiiic!

    & thirth: if the agencies don't work out, you can always go & work on a freelance base? It's not easy either, but it gives more freedom with style & aesthetics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ee, I'll add belgium to my list of places to visit.:D And I'll just raid every store that sells chocolate and be a whale by the time I go home.XD

      Ahh yeah, I already do freelance, but this country is kinda crap for modelling so it would be nice to have an agency behind me, especially since the one I'm hoping for has a good relationship with agencies in London too.:3 <3

      Delete
  2. Snaaaake! I want snakes, toooo! My family thinks I'm nuts, I swear! Awww...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute,love ur hello kitty eggs ^^

    ReplyDelete