Sunday, 18 March 2012

Recent Pictures


Hiyaa.:3 Yes yes I promised a circle lens review and it IS coming, I'm just having trouble getting a decent video of the lenses, the lighting in here at night shows up SUPER yellow on my camera and looks crap and I forgot to get one during the day.

Aaand since my nails are really long I have to get Jake to take out my lenses for me and he kinda jabbed me in the eye last night, so now one is a bit blood shot, which wouldn't look great on video.x__x Using eyedrops, hopefully it'll be cleared up by tomorrow and then I can FINALLY finish the review!



Anywho, I realised I forgot to post some pictures from last week here, and I also got a handful of new ones yesterday, so I thought I'd share them here.:) So I'm very sorry to those of you who are sick of seeing my face!>O< Haha

Just finished my breakfast (Bacon, Sausage and Watercress Sandwich with scrambled eggs and croissants, YUM.) So here you go! Pictuuuures.






3 comments:

  1. I love your style! Those shoes are amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I have that Hell Bunny dress >< it's gorgeous. Love the tights.

    Have you ever thought of sending one of those pictures to Goths Up Trees? :)

    ReplyDelete