Monday, 6 February 2012

Start of a new week!

Admittedly not off to the best start, missed my spinning class today because I was still feeling pretty under the weather this morning and I've heard they're pretty intense, but thats alright, they're on multiple times during the week so I'll make up for it.^_^ This week I plan to work REALLY hard on my body.OwO

Had a bit of a sleep after waking up this morning, and I'm feeling a million times better, cold is about 97% gone, perfect.^-^

I'm booked in with a personal trainer later on today so I'll be figuring out a good work-out and eating plan with them to get the results I want. I've also bought some Sculptress Diet shakes, which you can read more about by clicking the link. I have no idea if they'll be any good, but at the very least it'll give me more energy and a good dose of protein, so I'm excited about that.:)

I'd like this sort of tummy/waist shape. But you know, without the tan.x__x  Snow white skin only for me!
Tomorrow I'll have to get up early to go off hunting through Belfast to find the place I need to go, boo.:C

But over all, I'm really excited for this week, and lifes pretty damn good at the minute.:) Feeling good, things are better than ever with Jake, we have tonnes of fun plans for this year, like moving house and learning to drive amongst many others, all is well.:D

Aaaand I have a bunch of ideas for vlogs I'll be doing when I get my camera charger through, so stay tuned for that!

Byee! x

1 comment: