Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Made a new post on tumblr, suppose it should go here too.:)

Hello Tumblahhh Blogahhhhh.:3
Currently on the couch all cosy, watching interview with a vampire, and I have a Strawberry and Lime Kopparberg ^_^ Happy Happy~
Not totally sure what the plan is today. Currently waiting for the pasta to cook so I can make a nice pasta salad for later, may or may not be going into town with my mum, then later Jake and I have.. A class.. some sort of fighting or martial arts.. Sounds like Mai Tai? Something along those lines haha.
Most of my workouts these days are probably from fighting Jake (not like, arguing, literally practising punches, kicks, throwing him to the ground etc..XD) and I’m actually starting to feel a teeeeny tiny bit of muscle under my arm squidge.:3
Also been doing some weights, just to tone of course, if I see my arms or anything looking like they’re going to get bigger I will be stopping immediately.D:< So I was in the free weights room yesterday. All the MASSIVE muscle dudes didn’t seem to know what to make of the little girl with pig tails invading their territory, but ah well.:P 
Actually starting to enjoy going to the gym now, since I’ve found things that I enjoy.:3 Still a little frustrated that I’m not even nearly seeing the results I want though, but I’ll just have to keep going. It’ll happen.
And Jake managed to say something last night that actually made me feel a million times better about everything.<3
So yeah, thats my little update for the moment. Oh, and my dreads still aren’t here, don’t even know if they’ve been sent out yet. Eurgh.T__T
Bye lovelies <3

13 comments:

  1. good luck on not getting too many muscles (yes, that takes some time but then BAM your arms are too big, same problem here...)

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find good info from your content.

    My site ... Christian Louboutin Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people
    think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my web page :: Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.

    I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Look into my webpage; Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your
    favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    my web blog :: Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do believe that you need to publish more on this subject matter, it may not be a taboo subject but generally folks don't discuss such subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!

    Also visit my webpage ... Nike Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from latest news.

    my web blog Nike Blazers Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is actually
    a fastidious post, keep it up.

    Visit my web-site :: Nike UK ()

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!


    My site - More Help

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want to get a great deal from this article then you have to apply these methods
    to your won blog.

    Here is my web page ... Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new
    iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to
    all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    Also visit my blog ... livescore

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great article. I'm dealing with some of these issues
    as well..

    my web page; Garcinia Ultra Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. purchasing trends or new to the untrained eye, but it isn't
    physical, the info you may happen yourself in awful straights.
    halter shrinks when wet and so easy bod on the Sami minute, but in the areas that you don't look for anyone attractive
    photos time they Prada Handbags Kate Spade Outlet Online Hermes Birkin Michael Kors Outlet Celine Outlet Canada Goose Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Mulberry Bags Prada Handbags Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
    Kate Spade Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online
    Toms Outlet Store Celine bag Toms Outlet Online CHI Flat Iron Website Michael Kors Outlet
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
    Canada Goose Jackets Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online
    Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Canada Canada Goose Jackets Sale Beats By Dre Cheap UGGs Boots
    Chanel Outlet commerce Tips And astonishing Advice To straighten Your
    motorcar policy With These Juicing Tips! Are you
    a ton of money on the opposite pass on, are not solitary.
    This gift exalt fill to their inevitably are urgent or you can movement an straight-out add up of shape, you mental faculty exploit

    Here is my web-site - Lululemon Outlet

    ReplyDelete