Sunday, 1 January 2012

Morning!

Jake couldn't sleep so I've been awake since about 4:30 am, its now 5:50am and hes cooking us breakfast.:)

Its the first day of the week, second day of the year, so we're going to make it a good 'n' healthy one.

Breakfast is French Toast and Bacon, which may or may not be a healthy breakfast but hey, when you're awake at this time you need something to get you going!

Going to head to the gym today and work my ass off, probably until I faint or throw up haha. Which could possibly happen in about 5 minutes to be honest, I'm so out of shape. Ack well! I plan on doing lots of cardio and some.. weighty type things to tone my stomach, arms and bum up.^_^

I'm really bored of.. me at the moment, need to change things up a bit but I don't know what I want to do.>_< Especially my hair, eurgh. I ordered a new wig so hopefully that will cheer me up a bit, I really really wanted to finally get a nice red one but ended up deciding against it for multiple silly reasons.>O<

So I ended up ordering this one:


I really have no idea if this colour will suit me AT ALL but Jake suggested it, I'd been considering it, and someone on tumblr suggested it so I figured I may as well give it a go!

My style is also a bit all over the place at the moment too, more so than usual.:P

I have a bunch of cute bits and pieces ordered, so I can't wait for it to arrive.:3 To be fair a lot of it is underwear but theres other stuff in there too haha.:3  I can't wait til my new wig and shoes come. For some reason I really want to get dressed up pretty and go for a nice walk in the park and feed squirrels ^w^

I haven't taken new pictures in aaaages. I meant to take some over christmas but literally every time I came down here I forgot to bring my camera to my mums.T___T Blah! I'll get some new ones soon anyway.

But yes, breakfast, probably a movie, then off to the gym.^_^ Also going to do some cleaning today, haven't decided on lunch but I'm going to make a lovely pasta salad for dinner, so I'm looking forward to that. I love my food way too much.:P Also going to try to force myself to drink 8 glasses of water today, I hate hate hate water and have such a hard time drinking it.D;

Alright, 6am and I really don't know what I'm rambling about, breakfast time. I've got my red berry tea and a hot water bottle so I'm pretty content.^_^

Bye lovelies.OwO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment